Southern Pine Credit Union College Scholarships
We are happy to announce the establishment of the first ever Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship program.
This program will provide a $1,000 College Scholarship to 3 full time college students that are current members of Southern Pine Credit Union.
We understand that our members, young, older, and in between have educational needs alike, and we are excited to make a difference with these Scholarships in the lives of our members, at any age level.
Southern Pine is committed to helping our members reach their educational goals, and we wish you continued success in the future!
When it comes to paying for college, every penny counts!
Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Application Timeline
Applications open November 9, 2023!
Scholarship Program Schedule:
November 9, 2023 – Online application opens.
February 1, 2024 – Application closes.
April 2024 – All winners and applicants are notified.
May 2024 – Return verification forms completed by winners in order to process scholarship checks.
June – July 2024 – Scholarship checks are mailed.
Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Eligibility
- No Age Restrictions.
- Application period lasts from November to February each year.
- You must be a Southern Pine Credit Union member in good standing with your own social security number.
- The applicant must be a full-time college student enrolled in at least 12 semester hours, or a high school student senior accepted on a full-time basis at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Applications will be evaluated, and Scholarships will be awarded by the Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Selection Committee.
Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Criteria
The Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Selection Committee will base Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship Awards on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated academic ability – Applicants should provide school transcripts. A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 is required to be eligible for scholarship funding.
- Demonstrated writing ability – Applicants must submit an essay on the topic listed in the application.
- School activities – Applicants should list all school activities and explain which activity is important and why.
- Community activities – Applicants should list all community activities unrelated to school and explain which activity is most important and why.
Start Your Scholarship Application Process
To begin your Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship request, be sure to click the link below to complete the application.
For questions or inquiries about your Southern Pine Credit Union Scholarship request, contact Southern Pine Credit Union at firstname.lastname@example.org. Southern Pine Credit Union wishes you the best in your pursuing your education goals.